Katniss makes her way to the Cornucopia, expecting a bloody fight. “Foxface” is the first to acquire her district’s backpack. Katniss goes second, but is taken down by Clove who taunts her and promises to provide a slow painful death for Katniss for the viewers; however, Thresh comes to her rescue and kills Clove before fleeing with both his and Distict 2’s bag. Cato rushes to help Clove, but it’s to late. Katniss races back to Peeta and injects him with the medicine contained in District 12’s small backpack. Katniss is bleeding profusely from her injury at the hands of Clove.
- What is Katniss’ prediction as she readies herself?
- How are the Gamemakers affecting the games?
- What does a feast in the Games mean for District 12?
- What are Katniss’ thoughts on Gale?
- What is on the table at the Cornucopia? Who is first to the table?
- Who saves Katniss from Clove? Why?
- What was in the District 12 backpack?