Chapter 16 – Brother Wolf
Matt and Maria make their way through the secret passage and eventually talk. Maria states that she forgives Matt for killing Furball – Matt doesn’t correct her. They talk about religion and whether or not Matt has a soul.
The two see Felicia and Tom in the security monitoring room try to use the cameras to find Matt and Maria. The two of them make for of the dead El Viejo and Felicia says something startling. Felicia killed Furball to punish Matt for how he treated Tom at the birthday party. Tam Lin finds them and leads them out of the passage separately.
- What does Maria accuse Matt of doing in the passage?
- Where did they end up? How was it different?
- Why did Maria forgive Matt?
- What did Matt think about faults?
- What religious predicament, according to Maria, does Matt find himself in? Her answer?
- How did Tom and Felicia describe El Viejo’s corpse? Why?
- How was Tom and Felicia searching for Matt and Maria?
- What does Felicia say that startles Maria? Matt?
- How is El Patron going to help Matt and Maria?