Chapter 15 (p. 195-207)
Katniss awakes from her venom induced dehydrated and unaware of how much time has passed. Katniss forges an alliance with Rue and learns about life in District 11. Having acquired the bow and arrows, Katniss has a new perspective on the Games. Peeta has left the Career Tributes. Katniss plans an offensive against the Career Tributes.
- What state is Katniss in when the poison works the way out of her system?
- How do the weapons give Katniss an entirely new perspective on the Games?
- What is the new alliance? Why does Katniss want to form this alliance?
- Why are citizens not allowed to eat crops in District 11?
- Why does Katniss think her conversation with Rue will be blocked?
- How many nights did Katniss miss? How many Tributes are left?
- What has happened to Peeta?
- What do you suppose Katniss’ plan is?